QR Mobiles General Terms and Conditions
By purchasing via our website, you agree to these terms and conditions:
By placing an order through our site, you warrant that:
- You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts; and
- You are resident in the UK; and
- You are accessing our site from the UK.
- When you register with QR Mobiles, you will need to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should not disclose or provide anyone else with access to your password or login details. If for any reason you believe that your account, login details or password(s) have been compromised please change these details immediately.
- We offer next working day delivery on all devices excluding Saturdays and Sundays. This is via DPD or Royal Mail Special Delivery(dependant on location – please see below) and is fully tracked and insured.
- For example, if your order was placed before 3pm on a Monday, you would receive your order on the Tuesday. If you placed your order after 3pm on a Monday, it would be despatched on Tuesday and you would receive your order on Wednesday.
- DPD Next Day service is used for all UK Mainland addresses except for the following postcodes: AB31-AB38, AB41-AB56, FK17-FK21, HS1-HS9, IV1-IV54, IV63, KA27-KA28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA78, PH19-PH50, ZE1-ZE3 and any of Northern Ireland. Orders to these postcodes and NI will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- We only post to UK addresses.
- We can only post orders to the billing address.
- Any orders placed by 3pm Monday – Friday will be posted the same day. For orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or any time on a weekend, your order will be posted on the following working day.
- For orders placed before 3pm on a Friday, we do not get the guarantee of a Saturday delivery as it is not classed as a working day. We do see that a lot of orders do get delivered on Saturday’s but please be aware that the guaranteed date is the following Monday (if it is not a bank holiday).
- On the day of despatch, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to track your delivery. This is usually sent around 5pm.
- For DPD deliveries, you will receive a text and email confirmation from them also. This will be on the day of despatch and again on the day of delivery with a 1 hour time slot.
- Once an order has been delivered, you have 48 hours to report any issues with your delivery, such as damaged contents.
- In the event you would like to return your device due to change of mind, we provide a 14 day cooling off period (please see terms and conditions for this). For warranty claims, the below also applies up to 180 days, depending on the device purchased (please see our warranty terms and conditions for full details).
- When returning your device, it must be in the same condition it was in when you received it. If there are signs of use, we may reject the return. For example, if a Brand New device is purchased, and is returned with scratches or dents, we cannot resell this as a Brand New device and may reject the return.
- If you wish to return a Brand New – Sealed device due to change of mind, please be aware there will be a 20% returns fee if the device is returned unsealed. Once a seal has been broken, the device is no longer able to be classed as a Brand New – Sealed device.
- For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept the return of earphones where the packaging has been opened, unless the earphones are faulty.
- Please get in touch via our Contact Us page to let us know you wish to return your device and we can provide the address to send it back via your own postal method, at your own cost.
- We do recommend using a postal service which fully insures the package up to the correct device value.
- Please note, we can not be responsible for any damaged caused in transit back to us, so make sure to package the device sufficiently to avoid this.
- We can also not be held responsible for loss of the item whilst in transit.
- Please note, for returns due to change of mind where Klarna or Laybuy are the payment methods, there will be a 6% return fee to pay which will be deducted from your total refund. For returns due to change of mind where Dividebuy is the payment method, there will be a 7% return fee. This will still need paying to the payment provider on the date of what would be your first payment with them. This does not apply to faulty devices although the fault must be present when the device has been received by us.
- Please also note, we will refund the cost of your device however, postage charges will not be refunded, unless the returned device is faulty.
QR Rewards Points
- From 15/06/2021, for every £1 spent at QR Mobiles, you will receive 1 QR Rewards Point. These points can then be redeemed against your next order. Every 50 points collected is worth £2.00 to spend. For example, if your last order value was £300.00, you would collect 300 QR Rewards Points, giving you £6.00 off your next purchase.
- Points are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- Please note, you must be a registered user when checking out on QRMobiles.com in order to earn points. Points cannot be earned as a ‘Guest’ user.
Klarna Free Accessory Promotion
- From 27/09/2021, the Klarna Free Accessory promotion will be running for any customers who purchase a mobile phone via Klarna.
- The free accessory will be one of the following: charging cable, plug adapter, tempered glass screen protector, clear gorilla case or earphones.
- The accessory will be chosen at random but will be compatible with the model of phone purchased.
- We cannot accept requests for the accessory and accessories will always be allocated based on stock levels
- Please make sure to click the Klarna Free Accessory add on and pay using Klarna to qualify for the free gift.
- Please note, you can only receive one free gift per device purchased
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any promo codes
Payments and pricing
- Payments can either be made in full with a debit or credit card, or be split when using Laybuy or Klarna. Full details of these split payments can be found at the checkout page.
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our site, except in cases of obvious error.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders in respect of which we have already sent you a Despatch Confirmation.
- Our site contains a large number of products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of those listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. We are under no obligation to provide the item to you at the incorrect (lower) price if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a miss-pricing.
- If you have changed your mind and wish to cancel your order, please get in touch. If your device has not yet been dispatched, we can cancel your order straight away and refund your payment.
- If ordering through Laybuy or Klarna and you want to cancel due to a change of mind at anytime after the order is placed, then there will be a charge from the payment provider of 6% of the full transaction amount including delivery charges. We pass this charge to the customer and will be deducted from any refund due.
- If we have already despatched your item and you wish to cancel, you have 14 days to return the item to us in the same condition you received it. This must be done at your cost. Once we have received your device back to us, we will then issue your refund. (Please note; we do not refund postage charges).
- Your device must return in the same condition it was sent i.e no damage or personalisation, and battery health (where applicable) must be over 80%. If there is any excessive use of the device in the 14 day cooling off period, we may charge a restocking fee to cover the cost in returning the device to its original state.
- We can only unlock devices that are locked to a UK network and are over 6 months old.
- Unlocking times are usually within 1-3 working days (Monday-Friday) but on rare occasions can take up to 5 working days.
- Once your unlock is complete, we will email you with confirmation. For Apple devices, no unlock code is needed. Simply insert the new SIM card and your device will then be unlocked. For Android devices, we will email you an unlocking code which will need to be entered in to the device once a new SIM card has been inserted from a new network.
- We cannot unlock corporate devices under this service.
- The IMEI of your device must be provided when requested for the unlock to be successful.
- We will request the IMEI by email during our working hours. If you order was placed out of these hours, we will request it as soon as we are back open.
- Please note, that if the device at a later date is blacklisted by the network due to reports of loss, theft, unpaid bills, insurance claims or any other related circumstances that would give the network probable cause to blacklist the device they reserve the right to relock the device. In such scenario’s we would be unable to reimburse any monies paid for the original service paid for.
- If your device is blacklisted at the time of placing your unlocking order, we will be unable to unlock your device.
- We offer a money back guarantee if we are unable to unlock your device for any other reason other than those listed above, providing you have provided the correct IMEI number along with the correct make and model of device. Any refunds will be processed back to the original payment method used within 3-5 working days.
- If the make and model provided do not match the IMEI number given and the correct model has a higher cost to unlock, we will contact you regarding this where you will have the option of paying the difference or having a full refund.
These terms and conditions outline what is covered should you need to claim under the warranty.
- We cover you for a minimum of 30 days in line with the consumer protection act 2015. If you unfortunately find your device to be faulty then you can return your device for either a full refund, repair or exchange. From day 31 you will be covered for repairs only.
- We cover for any malfunctions ( please see further information below) with your device that may occur within the first 30 or 180 days depending on the model purchased.
- Warranty on accessories, including earphones, lasts for 30 days.
- All devices are covered under warranty with the exception of damaged devices, there are examples of where common damages occur below.
- We are unable to cover the failure of facial recognition (Face ID on iPhone’s) as this function only stops working when there has been disruption to the ambient sensor next to the device’s front camera. This disruption would be as a result of a knock or drop although there may not be any other signs of physical damage. If your device arrives and the facial recognition does not work straight away when it should, please contact us within 7 days of receiving your device and we will exchange this for you.
- We cannot cover damage of any kind to any device which we sell. Damages include cracks, chipped or dents, we cannot cover for liquid damage of any kind. We do not cover LCD bleed or LCD breaks such as green, white or blue lines down the screen, this is a result of an impact where the LCD has blown.
- We cannot cover device batteries where the device has been overcharged using a non genuine cable or plug. This is known as battery IC. We do sell only genuine accessories to avoid this occuring.
- To claim, please contact us within this period via email, phone call or facebook message.
- The device will need to be checked over by ourselves or repairers to confirm the fault. Any iCloud/google account and/or passcodes must also be removed before we can accept the exchange or return.
- Exchanges will be like for like where stock is available, or you can choose an upgraded model and pay the difference in cost.
- Under this warranty, we cannot cover you for accidental damage, water damage or any kind of damage which has been inflicted by you or any other users.
- We cannot cover devices where passcodes or passwords have been forgotten. In this instance, you would need to contact the provider of the account you are locked out of.
- We do not cover customers for battery IC issues due to the use of non genuine copy charging cables or plugs. Only genuine compatible plugs and cables should be used with devices which are sold on our site. These can be purchased under accessories. If there is a dispute regarding over charging/battery issues related to the use of non genuine products then we will send a device to the manufacturer for a report.
- We do not cover for software related faults caused by IOS or Android updates. We can advise how to rectify these issues and we will also replace the hardware of the device to rule out faulty parts. You will need to factory restore your device or wait for further updates from the manufacturer, unfortunately this is completely out of our control.
- We also don’t cover for change of mind after the initial 14 day period.
- If you attempt to repair the device yourself, this warranty will be void.
- By purchasing through ourselves you agree with the above terms which are in line with the Consumer Protection Act 2015.
This is a contract between WBFP LTD and you, the customer.
- We warrant to you that any product purchased from us through our site is of satisfactory quality and reasonably fit for all the purposes for which products of the kind are commonly supplied.
- Our liability for losses you suffer as a result of us breaking this agreement is strictly limited to the purchase price of the product you purchased and any losses which are a foreseeable consequence of us breaking the agreement. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time your order is accepted by us.
- This does not include or limit in any way our liability: (a) For death or personal injury caused by our negligence;(b) Under section 2(3) of the Consumer Protection Act 1987; (c) For fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (d) For any matter for which it would be illegal for us to exclude, or attempt to exclude, our liability.
- We are not responsible for indirect losses which happen as a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not foreseeable by you and us (such as loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, waste of management or office time) however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
Events Outside of Our Control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under a Contract that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ( a Force Majeure Event ).
- A Force Majeure Event includes any act, event, non-happening, omission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following: (a) Strikes, lock-outs or other industrial action. (b) Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war. (c) Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster. (d) Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport. (e) Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks. (f) The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Our performance under any Contract is deemed to be suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues, and we will have an extension of time for performance for the duration of that period. We will use our reasonable endeavours to bring the Force Majeure Event to a close or to find a solution by which our obligations under the Contract may be performed despite the Force Majeure Event.
- All promotions on the QR Mobiles Store can only be used as a one off code, unless otherwise stated in the original source of advertisement. QR Mobiles also reserves the right to withdraw or extend a promotion at any given time.
- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion and the promotion that gives the highest discount will override any other additional promotion used during the checkout process.
- Each promotion may have specific conditions and exclusions. The original marketing advertisement should be checked for specific promotional terms and conditions.
- We are unable to provide promotional discount to an order which has been completed without use of a promotional code having been applied during checkout, by way of refund. Likewise, promotional discounts will under no circumstances be applied to historic orders.
- We do our best to ensure that promotions function as advertised but in light of any genuine and honest mistake with promotions setup, QR Mobiles is under no obligation to fulfil orders which were created during such ‘false’ promotions.
- All promotions, offers and discounts are subject to product availability. Once stock levels of a particular product in a given offer have been exhausted, QR Mobiles is under no obligation to supply the product at the promotional price once the product is back in stock if that promotion/offer has since ended.